Thursday, March 1, 2018

When does class end?

Hi Everyone,

I received this from the Registrar today



Dear Faculty:

With the mod. 3 2018 term ending on March 10, 2018  I want to remind everyone that final grades for the term should be submitted 48 hours after your final class, but no later than March 12, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

It is critical that grades are submitted in a timely fashion.  I recognize that it is during spring break, but financial aid review, probation review, dismissal review, transcripts sent to other schools, etc.) cannot be completed until all grades are posted and all of this MUST happen before mod. 4 starts.

Melissa DeLucia



Our class is officially over on March 7th but I can extend that until Sunday morning.  The registrar, technically is expecting my grades by March 9th... but I think it will be okay if I get the grades in by Sunday Afternoon.

You are still welcome to go back and add new work, dating back to the first assignment.  Just edit your post and either add or replace previous images with new ones.  I will go back and look at each post in detail on Sunday, March 11 in the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment