Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 7- Screenshots

This week was really fun for me. The different panoramas were very interesting between towns and landscapes. Some of the pictures show the different patterns that caught my eye while others had a specific touch of color that I liked very well. I edited some to make one or two specific colors pop out and those are my favorite pictures. The last picture on this post caught my eye due to the way the building shows this human characteristic (a face).











2 comments:

  1. Great Shania… You did a good job with this assignment… Sorry for being late and commenting but we have suffered through two separate power failures during the last two storms and I was knocked off-line. In all we're without heat or running water not to mention lights for five days.

    The whole idea of this assignment was to reinforce the concept of clarity and simplicity when you choose the framing of your photograph in the chaos that is the regular outside world. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Professor Nevins! I completely understand the late response. I hope all is well over there now!

    ReplyDelete