Sunday, March 4, 2018

WEEK 7 360 VIEWS

For this series, I wanted to capture moments like I was actually there myself.  These are photos I would  have tried to take if I was there in person and edit just like this.  I enjoy doing these photos.  I feel like they take me on a journey when I do. 
For example, to me the red and white house in Italy reminds me of a doll house when you take the photo and enlarge just that home. The views of the boats in the beautiful water.  The statue of the Virgin Mary and baby Jesus on the Chapel.  I looked for shadows, composition, filling the frame, lines, patterns and reflections. I looked for a little bit of everything we have worked on the entire mod in each photos.  I hope that is reflected in this set.









2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,
    These are really beautiful! Definitely feels like it's somewhere warm so I'm jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice series Natasha… You really got the idea of the assignment. In picking out these compositions from the chaos you are demonstrating that you understand how to simplify and clarify. It also doesn't hurt to dream a little bit about traveling to these exotic and warm places well were in the middle of our New England winter. I hope you continue with your photography as it is such an enriching thing in your life.

    ReplyDelete